Q1. What are the shipping rates and estimated delivery time?
|REGION||SHIPPING TIMES (MON – FRI)||SHIPPING CHARGE(SGD)|
|Cost for first item||Cost for each subsequent item|
|Singapore||2 – 5 days||$6||$5|
|Asia||3 – 10 days||$15||$5|
|Australia, New Zealand & Brunei||4 – 10 days||$30||$6|
|North America||6 – 10 days||$30||$6|
|Latin America||6 – 10 days||$30||$6|
|Europe, Middle East & Africa||8 – 14 days||$30||$6|
** Major cities/ Office of Mail Exchange may differ for registered and surface mail.
** Delivery times are only estimates and may/ may not be the actual delivery standard experienced.
** Estimated delivery time applies only to the major cities/ office of mail exchange. Please allow more time for destinations beyond that.
** For festive postings to the above major cities, it is advisable to add another 10 working days for airmail and 20 working days for surface mail to the above estimated delivery time.
Q2. What is your return policy?
We allow for full refunds within ten (10) days of receipt of your order that is only applicable for incorrect or defective items, the terms of which are as follows:
- The date of receipt is determined by a tracking number provided by the respective logistics company.
- Items must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging & order receipt(s).
- Any item that you received with tags attached must be returned with those tags intact.
- Defective items are defined as items that have missing parts or components, deep scratches, or obvious blemishes and stains.
- The following are not considered as defects:
- Uneven textures or colour hues on leather surfaces. Please note that natural leathers are all unique in form and texture, and tonal variations, creases or veins are part of their intrinsic features.
- Paper tags, printed cards, receipts and packaging are not considered as part of the product and do not qualify as the basis for a refund regardless of condition.
- Loose threads that need only require a simple snipping to be removed.
To return an item, please follow the below steps:
- Include the returns sheet in your package
- Package the item in accordance to the above
- Ship or drop off your package at:
The Tricot Studio
No. 55 Lavender Street
Republic of Singapore
Once we have received your item and ensured that it is in good condition, we will proceed to credit your account with a refund. Refunds will be credited through the payment method used during the original transaction within seven (7) working days. Please note that all refunds will be less any shipping and delivery charge.
Q3. Can I cancel my order?
Once an order is placed with us, we do our best to ensure fast delivery to you. As such, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed by our system. It would be advisable to check that your order is satisfactory before confirming the order.
Q4. What is my size?
STANDARD XS S M L XL XXL US 2 4 6 8 10 12 UK 6 8 10 12 14 16 EU 34 36 38 40 42 44 BUST (IN.) 33 34.5 36 37.5 39 40.5 WAIST (IN.) 25 26.5 28 29.5 31 32.5 HIP (IN.) 35.5 37 38.5 40 41.5 43 THIGH (IN.) 21 22.5 24 22.5 27 28.5
Q1. I saw items on the website that would fit my customers’ needs. How can i make purchases at wholesale?
Firstly, you need to set up a wholesale account by registering as a buyer.
Q2. How can i set up a wholesale account?
Click on the “Buyers” menu and register by filling in the necessary fields.
Q3. How can I access your wholesale prices?
As a registered buyer, you will gain access to the lookbook online where information such as Recommended Retail Price (RRP) is displayed.
As a point of reference, the wholesale prices are an average of 50%-60% off retail price before discount. Colour options and fabric information are also displayed.
Q4. Can the orders be customised, i.e. colours and sizes?
Each style comes with an average of 2 colour options and 5 sizes.
Q5. What international sizing do you use and how many sizes does each style come in?
US sizing; Each style comes in 5 US sizes from US2 – US10.
Q6. Do you have a catalogue?
Our website serves as the main catalogue which can be accessed from all over the world.
Q7. Are all your merchandise available immediately?
The merchandise are presented based on seasons i.e. Spring/Summer; Hi-Summer Cruise. Each order needs to be placed at least 3 months ahead of season for the items to be launched in season.
Q8. What is the country of origin of all the products and where will they be shipped from?
The merchandise is made in different parts of the world. All the merchandise will be consolidated and packed in Singapore before shipping to you.
For more Information on retail & wholesale orders as well as distribution. Email email@example.com